CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Christmas is just around the corner.....order today!

Christmas will be here before you know it. I have a lot of cute Christmas art for gift tags, return address labels, Christmas cards and notecards. Here are some examples of the cute designs that I have this holiday season. You can change the text and font on any of these.

Gift tags: 2.5"x2.5"- set of 18 for $10
Gift tag stickers: 2"x4"- set of 20 for $12
Return address labels: sheet of 30 for $3
Notecards: set of 12 for $10

Order today. I'm taking orders until November 21st. That way I can get everyone's order done before my little boy is born.




















Backgrounds and borders for Christmas cards and notecards(double click on image to see backgrounds better)

0 comments: